SPECIFIC WEBINAR: Entrepreneurial learning in practice
Wednesday, 15 March 2017 from 11:00-12:00 CET
Agenda & Speakers
1. Introductory remarks about the EE HUB; relevance in the regional context of South East Europe and Turkey
2. Panellists contributions
• Entrepreneurial learning practice as a source of learning by Gordana Nikolić, Dean and founder of the Business School PAR, Rijeka (Croatia)
• Entrepreneurial learning practice as a source of learning by Lucija Mikulić, Acting Director, Primary School Ruđer Bošković, Grude (Bosnia & Herzegovina)
3. SEECEL documentary movie
4. Questions and answers; closing remarks
Moderator: Maja Ljubić, SEECEL
Background & Main outcomes
The webinar presented entrepreneurial learning practice as a source of learning. A number of interesting questions were raised including:
• What can we learn from EU female entrepreneurship ambassadors and higher education?
• What can we learn from peer learning and mentoring activities?
• What can we learn from our mutual experience during the EL Camp?
The webinar succeeded in ensuring the following outcomes among participants:
• Greater awareness of the EE HUB initiative and of its useful resources;
• Better understanding of the developments of entrepreneurship education in South East Europe and Turkey;
• A better understanding of the role of EU female entrepreneurship ambassadors as success factors in the EL process;
• A greater awareness of the newly developed by SEECEL ‘mentoring and peer learning schemes for EL’ and their implementation in several countries from primary towards higher education;
• A greater awareness of the concrete evidence from SEECEL network for increasing importance of EL agenda in the light of EU New skill agenda and EU ENTREComp Framework.
Missed the webinar?
Video recording HERE
Webinar hosted by: