SPECIFIC WEBINAR: Developing Specific National Strategies for Entrepreneurship Education
Thursday, 15 June 2017 from 13:00-13:45 CET
Agenda & Speakers
1. Presentation of EE-HUB
2. Milena Stoycheva, CEO JA Bulgaria
• Why are targeted National entrepreneurship education policies needed
• Current situation in Eastern countries (Bulgaria especially) specificities of Bulgaria regarding entrepreneurship education?
• What still needs to be done?
3.Presentation of the Estonian National policy for entrepreneurship education by Kristi Ploom, Programme manager Estonian Programme for entrepreneurship education
4. Entrepreneurship Education strategy in Cyprus. What is in place, what needs to be done? by Kalypso Apergi, Cyprus Pedagogical Institute
Moderator: Isabelle Daussun, EUROCHAMBRES
Background & Main outcomes
“The development of a specific strategy focusing exclusively on entrepreneurship education offers a more coherent and comprehensive approach to supporting entrepreneurship education” (Eurydice report, 2016). Specific national strategies are still concentrated in Northern Europe and the Western Balkan region. By bringing together panellists coming from countries where a National policy for entrepreneurship education is already in place and countries that have not implemented such policies yet, this webinar explored the following topics:
• What is the aim of entrepreneurship education policies;
• How to develop National strategies to boost entrepreneurship education, why is it useful and what has proven to be successful;
• What countries implemented a policy for entrepreneurship education;
• Good practices of National strategies for entrepreneurship education.
Missed the webinar?
Video record HERE
Webinar hosted by